Hey guys! Riley from Riley at School here, back at it again with another blog!

So today we are blogging about my upcoming Free Inquiry project. However there is a big problem that comes along with this…. I do not exactly have a topic at the moment. My first idea (the idea I incorporated into my Trello) is researching and then perfecting the art of the selfie. Which initially started as a joke, and now could turn into a full fledged project stuck out to me because of the humour behind it. See, eveeeeeeryone wants to know how to take the perfect selfie, what goes into the perfect selfie, and how to incorporate it into their everyday lives. So I am here creating a project (with numerous blog posts) about how to do this. If you check out my Trello, you will be able to see the tasks and the checklists that I have tasked myself to complete in order to establish myself as a selfie king.

However, we are supposed to engage in an individual conversation with our professor on our potential Free Inquiry topics so my idea could get shut down pretty quickly. So comment down below any other potential ideas because I am open to anything right now!

PS: Here is one of my attempts at a selfie before any research has begun!

Riley